All reviews bedroom suite the hotel staff front desk full kitchen beer and wine oatmeal eggs easy access would highly recommend this hotel stainless steel appliances nice property nice option to have wedding venue assistant manager large space clean environment small gym
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Vianna provided excellent service upon check in. Great attitude, knowledgeable, and made our stay enjoyable from the beginning. Thus was my first trip to Brockton and I'll definitely be staying here agin on my next trip.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Gael S, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear lfantroy26,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your recent stay!

We’re excited to hear the positive feedback regarding Vianna! We can’t wait to share your comments with her. We’re glad you enjoyed our spacious suites and look forward to your return!

Gael S, General Manager

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Asked for a room on the first floor near the entrance/exit. Got a room on the top floor as far away from the elevator as possible. Requests obviously are ignored. Nice room with older furnishings. Room has fridge with ice maker, microwave, coffee maker and two burner stove top. There are dishes and glassware along with minimal pans.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Virginia V,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay.

Please accept our sincere apology for your room location. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Brockton!

Gael S, General Manager

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The room is what i expected from a Marriott property, comfortable and spacious. What I did not expect and a topic I would not generally bring up but hey, this is a review of the property.
I strongly suggest bringing your own toilet paper, yes that's right. For a Marriott location to provide single ply sand paper for travelers to use, well that's a shame.
The TV is a bit outdated, and small.
What really got me was the price this facility wants to charge for Ben & Jerrys ice cream, $10.00 for a pint. This is an extended stay property with a full refrigerator. There is a Shaws grocery store near by where you can get the same product for $2.99.
The front desk staff, very nice and knowledgeable of the surrounding area.
Hope this review helps.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony D
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My nephew and his fiancee sent a "Save the Date" card informing me of the wedding at "The Villa" at Ridder Country Club in East Bridgewater, MA. The Residence Inn Boston/Brockton was listed as the hotel where a rate had been negotiated. I arrived the day before the wedding and had an easy check-in. I asked for assistance with my baggage since I use crutches to walk. One of the managers went out to my car and got the items I asked for. He brought me to my 3rd floor suite. It was well appointed and the temperature was comfortable. The manager then said he would be going to get me some water and ice, which was a surprise to me. I settled in and waited to hear from family about what would be happening.
I went out to dinner with my sister and her husband and when we returned we were greeted warmly by the desk clerk.
The day of the wedding, one of the desk clerks brought out a bottle of water to me while I waited for the shuttle bus to the wedding venue. I thought this gesture was really very thoughtful. When we returned the desk clerk again greeted us and we exchanged pleasantries.
The next morning I had breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, coffee cake, and apple juice. It was very good. When it came time for me to depart, a desk clerk came to my room with the luggage trolley and brought my things to my car. She arrived very quickly.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay with a friendly staff that is eager to please.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank RevBarbaraJ
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My brother, my toddler & I were traveling to the Boston area for a family funeral & the hotel staff, especially the front desk staff, bent over backwards to make our stay as comfortable as possible! I would highly recommend this hotel if you're in the Boston area!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family