All reviews front desk the hotel staff oatmeal eggs great attitude wedding venue assistant manager small gym would definitely stay here again first floor sausage would highly recommend this hotel needed a place to stay minute drive coffee maker business travel next morning
Reviewed 6 November 2018

What mad an impression on me and my Family was on how friendly everyone we encountered was. It seemed like a Family run Hotel.
In typical fashion I left items behind to which I was promptly alerted via e-mail. Kudos

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GaelS99, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Klemens Z,

Thanks for sharing a review regarding your recent stay with us!

We truly appreciate the warm feedback regarding our staff! We take pride in delivering service so memorable and we're glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with us!

If your travels ever bring you back to the Easton area we hope to see you here!

Reviewed 18 October 2018

I stay about 60 nights a year in a hotel. I've been doing this for work for the last 20+ years. I will say that this property has by far the friendliest staff I have ever experienced. Walking to my room, I passed a Housekeeper who took the time to shut off her vacuum cleaner and welcome me to the hotel - and it really felt sincere. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Thought the rooms have refrigerators with ice makers, there is no ice machine on the property - not such a good thing for those staying just 1 night. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Call ahead and ask they turn on the ice maker in your room
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GaelS99, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear RdTripper_USA,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us about your recent stay!

We appreciate the warm feedback regarding our staff! We can't wait to share your comments with our team! We do apologize for the inconvenience with the ice machine during your stay. I can assure you that our ice machine has been fixed and is fully functioning. All of our suites are equipped with ice makers and would need to be turned on upon arrival.

We look forward to your next trip to Brockton Easton!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Booked hotel but my arrival was delayed. My son arrived on time, but unbeknownst to me he was too young to officially check in. But the front desk advocated for us and contacted management after hours, who understood our predicament. Credit to all involved and kept a young man from sleeping in his car.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
GaelS99, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Timothy K,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us!

We're glad we were able to assist you and your son during your visit!

We look forward to your next trip to the area!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

On a cruise ship on one of our cruises we heard a comedian talk about a fellow from New York. He asked him how he was enjoying the cruise. The New Yorker said I can’t complain about anything and it’s driving me crazy!
Well I feel like that New Yorker.. no complaints.. from the time we walked in to leaving we were so happily impressed. The receptionist at check in (from Brazil) was so nice.. so easy to check in.. then the room.. roomy and clean.. nice shower and lots of puffy towels. Clean kitchen with all you need.. coffee and even microwave popcorn.. clean hallways.. we put sign on door not to make up room and the cleaning lady almost begged us to let her do our room.. we just asked for some extra toilet paper and she through in some extra popcorn.. then asked if she could at least empty our garbage..
Now .. the breakfast.. seen nothing like it before at a franchise hotel.. lots of hot items.. eggs ham.. oatmeal and pancakes on day.. we stayed 3 nights.. there was even a buffet style table of fresh berries.. always coffee on 24 hours including decaf.. we did the pool and hot tub .. clean area.. I can go on ... we heard the area may not be the best but it was in a very quiet area.. right next to a new VW dealership.. no one on the streets as in a kinda business neighbourhood.. we were there to see Tiger Woods at the TPC Boston Fedex cup playoffs.. then we played golf the next day at a great course ... Easton Country Club which was 7 minutes away..
the manager, receptionist, cleaning staff always smiling and have to mention the breakfast lady.. she asks all the time if she can get you anything..
so nice a stay ...

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gael S, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear doug s,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Brockton!

We're excited to hear our location was convenient for you and that you enjoyed our amenities! We can't wait to share your feedback with our team!

We look forward to your return to the Brockton area!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My mom and I stayed one night here and were absolutely impressed. Very clean. Welcoming staff. Great accommodations. We were surprised with an upgraded room related to availability and it was lovely. The staff made sure everything was perfect. We will now make this our hotel for trips to Gillette which was a 35 minute drive. After the show we were able to take backroads back and avoid so much traffic. It was great!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Gael S, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Ashlee E,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay here at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Brockton!

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed our spacious suites and service!

We look forward to your next visit!