All reviewsfront desklong walkeggsroom was cleanbowling alleythe entire staffsausagebagelsnice stayhot breakfastthree storydouble bedbreakfast choicesall you can eatcape codthe general managershopping mall
Reviewed 2 June 2017

This hotel was in a great location for shopping and restaurants. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. They also offer breakfast. I enjoyed the pool and they have a nice courtyard area.

Stayed: May 2017
Matthew A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were also able to take advantage of our pool and outside courtyard area. We hope to see you again in the future, thank you again for staying with us here in Brockton!

Matt A.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I was looking for a budget hotel in the area and couldn't find one that fit the $$$ I was wanting to spend, so I ended up here and was very pleased. The lobby, room and dining area was very clean. Plenty of breakfast choices and this hotel is close to many other dining choices and shopping. I would rate the friendliness of the staff about a 7 out of 10. Seemed like they were just going through the motions, but I wasn't totally upset about it. I would definitely stay here again if necessary.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
BOSBG, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you, for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Boston-Brockton for your recent visit to the area. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed the accommodations and that our friendly staff helped to make your stay a memorable one. I agree completely that our convenient location to all the restaurants like the IHOP, Buffalo Wild Wings and Texas Roadhouse is truly a great asset. We hope to see you again soon.

Best,
Belicia W.,
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The area is questionable at best and this is an old hotel in bad need of updating. This is a horrible lay out , you check in on the right side of the building but then Have to walk all the way to the other side of the building to get on the elevator then back down towards your room . Just a really stupid layout!!

Stayed: May 2017
BOSBG, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you during your stay with us at Holiday Inn Express, Brockton, MA. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us. Our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. However, it seems that we were not able to execute an exemplary hotel stay experience regarding our hotel layout and room location. Please be assured to know that we take all feedback from our guests seriously. It helps us gauge what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. We have taken note of your comments. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Respectfully,
Belicia W.,
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I've never stayed in a Holiday Day Inn Express before, this one I really liked. Room was nice although the fridge kept running (I could only hear it at night) it was still worth the stay. It was within walking distance of a shopping mall, several resturants, grocery store and my favorite Starbucks! In the morning they have free breakfast with lots of choices. The dining area was big and roomy. There is also a pool and gym if you want to get a workout. I would go back if I was in the Brockton Massachusetts area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea G
BOSBG, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your GREAT experience at the Holiday Inn Express Boston Brockton. I am glad that you got to experience some of our complimentary breakfast. Likewise, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. We strive for EXCELLENT customer service and it is great to know that that was your experience! Please come and visit us the next time you are Boston! The Holiday Inn Express Brockton is waiting for you! Thank you again for your compliments!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is close to my job and very convenient when I can't get home due to a storm. Rooms are nice and comfortable. The staff is very friendly. Convenient to shopping and restaurants if they're not closed due to a blizzard!!!! Have stayed here in the past and, I'm sure, will stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bjt743
BOSBG, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Boston-Brockton for your recent stay. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed the accommodations and that our friendly staff helped to make your stay a memorable one. I agree completely that our convenient location is truly a great asset. We hope to see you again soon.

Best,