“What a refreshing change.”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #91 of 173 Restaurants in Brockton
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I was having new tires put on across the street, so I walked over for a solo lunch. They have many great lunch deals to attract compressed time constraints.

The salad was fresh... definitely not out of a bag. Hot fresh rolls. I wanted to avoid a load of carbs, so I chose the first item on the lunch menu - sort of a calzone. I loved the crisp pizza crust. The fillings packed a bite.

The food was so plentiful, I took home a doggy bag for lunch tomorrow and/or the next.

Give Bertucci’s a try; much better than typical lunch fare.

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you very much, Steve!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We went here for quick dinner on a Tuesday night and we were very surprised at how busy the place was. We sat in a table in the back corner of the main dining room. Our waiter was very attentive, refilling drinks without asking. My husband and I both had a personal pepperoni pizza and a salad - both were fresh and tasty.
My only disappointment was that I wanted tiramisu for dessert and was told they had oversold at lunch and didn't have any available! But instead I tried the seasonal apple crisp type dessert and it was also quite good. Not to sweet or mushy as apple crisp can be.
Overall this was a pleasant experience for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We ate in for dinner Friday night. I ordered the chicken piccata. It was amazing. The chicken was crispy outside and moist inside. The bread was fresh and warm. The waitress was really on top of it. Awesome service. I ordered dessert and wasn't impressed. The tsunami didn't taste fresh. Overall I give it four stars.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Had the grilled veggie wrap which was delicious. Salad served with every meal and the bread and dipping oil are delicious!!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I have loved Bertucci's in many locations but this one for take out was disappointing. The person at the take-out counter was not the friendliest at 7pm, I'm sorry she didn't smile or feel like being there. The large peperoni pizza was soggy and the rolls were actually warmer than the pizza.
I will return, but not for take out.