“Wonderful Chinese food”

Mee King Garden
Ranked #61 of 173 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This Chinese food was great! We're on vacation and we had heard this place had good food. The only thing is that it's mainly for takeout. They do have tables but we were the only ones who ate there and this was a Friday night. Everyone else got takeout. The food, though, is wonderful!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

The best Chinese food in Brockton..I love chicken lo main but,they have an extensive menu and covers just about all you need in Chinese food...

Reviewed 11 January 2013

This is my go to place for Chinese food in Brockton,there are many Chinese restaurants/Take outs in the city but for the best overall food this is my place,it is a bit pricey but most places are but i believe it is worth it,I have never ate in the restaurant as it only seats a few I've always pick it up myself or have it delivered,everyone i have dealt with in this restaurant was very nice!