“yummy”

Italian Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 186 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

food is delicious!!! the greek salad. and meatball sub are my favorite. place is great service and staff is perfect. must go!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I grew up on the South-side of Brockton and frequented the Italian Kitchen many, many times. When I go inside, I can never decide what to get as everything is so good. So, I usually get the Pu Pu platter, which has a little bit of a few different items. All their dinner plates come with a fresh Bulkie roll and butter. There was a question above when I filled out this review asking: "Is this one of the best meals you've ever had in a restaurant?" Well, the honest answer is no, it is not. It is; however, some of the best Italian food I have had. As another writer stated...remember, this is a kitchen, not a 4 or 5 star restaurant. Service is almost like a cafeteria where you place your order and your food comes out on a tray with paper plates and plastic flatware. However, the food is always good. Paul, who is usually the person working the counter and taking your order always seems like he would rather be somewhere else, but that is Paul.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I LOVE this place and always get spaghetti. It's delicious.

This time I got Rigatoni with meat sauce.
I was really dissatisfied... especially since I paid over $6.

There were 5 rigatoni (large) on my small serving. Each were filled with ricotta (Not stuffed but enough filling) I kind sat there like, what? .....

I Misunderstood as I thought I was getting rigatoni (plain) normal size with meat sauce.

I was more disappointed I paid pretty much $1 for each rigatoni and the fact there were only 5

Next time I'll stick with classic spaghetti!

But, yes, This place is amazing

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Not a Bit Fancy, but the very best Italian food. Same family have cooked and owned this Brockton treasure for many, many years. You place your order at the counter and pick up when ready.
An Italian market is attached so you can purchase take home items.
If you are in the area this is a NOT TO MISS

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Love love love, this venerable Institution this is a long-standing business in Brockton that has served generations of Brocktonians and hopefully it will servemore Generations to come!