“Worth the wait, 90 minutes”
Review of JJ's Caffe

JJ's Caffe
Ranked #1 of 186 Restaurants in Brockton
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The team is very friendly, and the joy that they take in making everyone feel like family evident. The food is sublime, quality is amazing, the french toast is my wifes go to. I like the corned beef hash bombs...

Reviewed 15 June 2017

JJ's Caffe is without a doubt, the very best breakfast restaurant I have ever been to. I have visited JJ's on a number of occasions with friends usually on Sunday morning. Depending on the time you arrive, you may have to wait. We have had to wait 20-40 minutes for a table. Fortunately, it was well worth the wait. Everyone i have encountered working there is extremely nice & friendly. All of the employees in JJ's are like worker bees buzzing around seeing to the needs of the customers. My favorite so far is the Breakfast Burrito. The BB consists of scrambled eggs with onions, chourico, Monterrey Jack cheese & sriracha hot sauce on a black been tortilla...WOW! it is fantastic. Don't worry, it is not too spicy hot. I usually add some of JJ's own hot sauce that is delicious. Not being able to eat a lot, I usually only have 1/2 of the burrito, saving the other have for breakfast the next day. My friends have chosen a variety of other plates including the Hash Bomb and the City of Champions with banana bread french toast. I tried some of my friend's banana bread french toast and it was out of this world. A true delight to the tongue. There is usually a nice mix of Jazz playing in the background, though not too loud so you have to talk over it...just right. If there is one downfall to JJ's, it is the size. It is a little on the small size. However, I understand there are plans for expansion in the future. If they do expand, I hope it is done with care and that it does not take away from the wonderful ambiance of this gem.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Went to eat breakfast @ JJ's prior to a family trip. Wow! I've eaten much worse breakfasts at high end hotels and restaurants. There are your breakfast staples or some creative delights that will tantalize your taste buds. Simple atmosphere, very good service and great food. I wouldn't believe there would be such a place in Brockton. Try the eggs benedict or the Crème Brulee French toast. Even the coffee was great!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Saw a rave review on television. A friend and I decided to try it for lunch. Although the restaurant is located on a downtown street in Brockton, there is adequate off street parking. The building is set back with the parking lot in front of it, so look for the street number to make it easier.

Now for the best part. The food. Breakfast and lunch are served until around 3:00pm. The menu makes up in quality what it may lack in a large variety of choices. The burgers are sumptuous and made exactly the way you ordered them. There are several video screens showing pictures of breakfast and lunch choices. A preview of what you can order. I'm only familiar with the burgers, but others sitting near us had different meals and were very happy.
The prices are very fair and our server was extremely friendly. Seems like a place that has a lot of regulars.

The facility is small but an expansion is planned. Forget about the size of the place or the location. Just go and enjoy.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Do you want a breakfast you won't forget. This is the place. It's a hidden gem for sure. Get the breakfast specials and you will walk out of there smiling.