“Old Style Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I only stopped by to pick up some pizzas. I have to say that they brought back the days of a real large pepperoni pizza. Nothing fancy, good crust, and the sauce was they type that kept everyone happy. This place has a good following and a steady flow of customers. We plan on picking up a few for the next Patriots game.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Best roast beef sandwich great quality and excellent customer service. Definitely a place to visit . All food is good to order and fresh

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Georgio's serves a great roast beef sandwich, and the junior roast beef has plenty of delicious, warm roast beef. I've never ordered the regular size because I'd never finish it, and since I like it warm I wouldn't refrigerate it for later. They also have a corn chowder that tastes just like my mother's, so that's a favorite too. It does take awhile for you order because Georgio's does a huge lunchtime take-out/delivery business. But, White's Pastry if right next door, so I place my order to go at Georgio's and duck next door to get desserts to bring home.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Love their Roast Beef sandwiches. My oldest loves the pizza. Place is usually busy so ordering ahead is a must.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Visiting Easton area and always stop at Georgios at least twice during the week. My sister had a garden salad with TONS of seafood salad on top. Grand daughter had a Cesar salad with grilled chicken. Both salads were awesome.
But me...,a super ROAST BEEF SANDWICH on an onion roll. The beef was rear and sliced to perfection. Must have had nearly a pound of delicious roast beef....piled high..
Perfection.....then the steak fries were crazy delicious. Crispy on the outside soft and yummy inside.
Already planning the next sandwich I will have there this week. Never hear a bad thing about this place. To get it delivered, sometimes the wait is up to 90 min..but..worth every minute.....don't miss this GEM ,