“Always Frsh”

Add it.
Back Bay Bagel Co
Ranked #2 of 20 Bakeries in Brockton
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Good bagels, good sandwhiches. Good coffee. What more do you n we'd for a coffee break or a brief meeting? Good service? Yup; friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Love bagels? You'll love back bay! It is delicious. Their coffee is terrible though - so get your bagels there and go to the DD next door - a good combo!

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Great bagels, awful panini sandwich. Yes the bagels were delicious. But I got a chicken parm panini , the chicken was all little pieces like a puzzle and so chewy I couldn't eat it. So buy the bagels forget the sandwiches.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

This place has fantastic bagels. The everything bagels, my personal favorite, are fabulous! The veggie cream cheese has large chunks of veggies in it, not those little veggie bits you'd find in veggie cream cheese at other places. Service is also quick and friendly. If you are in the area, I'd recommend a stop.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

The bagels at Back Bay are the best around. I have to do everything I can to avoid stopping there multiple times a day. There are so many flavor a of bagels and different cream cheeses that you may never run out of combinations. The owner is so kind and friendly, and the staff is great! Try my personal favorite - everything bagel with peanut butter. Trust me on this one...it is sooo good!!!