All reviews walking distance to the mall short walk comfortable bed full kitchen guest laundry plenty of free parking hot water stayed here for one night location is great definitely stay here again fresh fruit fitness center shuttle service living room business trip inns boston
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Convenient location. So many restaurants close by. Grocery stores are 6 mins drive away, behind the Burlington mall. This RI is almost brand new at the time of my stay. Good breakfast bar (nothing spectacular but very adequate.) Comfortable bedding. Clean.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We arrived & Laura was very pleasant. I found out I booked our reservation for March 17th instead of February 17th...oops, Laura was great put us I a studio & the price was cheaper & gave us that price ...she didn't have to don that & I'd of never know ...the room was great, full kitchen king size bed, enormous walk-in shower ....just awesome ..it was a great visit & Laura is the best...if your ever in Burlington & need a place to stay ...it's here, no doubt ....

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank berube31559
Reviewed 20 January 2018

This hotel was great! We spent time at the hotel while hoping to do some shopping at the Burlington Mall. Our stay was wonderful. We were greeted by the GM Steve Brooks and met the desk attendant Nancy who graciously helped us get our room. The room was nicely appointed and spotless. We particularly appreciated the tips on the fridge, letting us know what we might expect while in the hotel and surrounding area. The pool, the laundry room and the exercise room were special perks and greatly appreciated.The breakfast was amazing, with fresh fruit and a variety of cereals and waffles. We will
definitely go back when we are heading to the mall again and look forward to the high
quality of service at the Marriott and it's friendly and efficient staff!

Room tip: Whereas the hotel is located at the Burlington Mall, all sections are great!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GABMaine
Reviewed 15 January 2018

For shoppers, the location is superb...almost walking distance to the mall, a movie theater, many restaurants, Starbucks etc. My son and I booked a corner suite well in advance. Our top floor request couldn't be met but the room was available in the morning which meant we could check in and spend the day..really nice. There is lovely artwork in the lobby, which is neat, clean and appealing, breakfast room included.

We were given an accessible suite which I did not ask for and in fact my email confirmation states that this room type is never accessible. It's not a big deal but there was a large chair, which took up a lot of the bathroom. There was only one a/c-heating unit, unusual for a new property. This meant I had to sleep warmer than I like and my son cooler than he likes.

The woman who checked us in was lovely. After that, there two small but annoying incidents. When I realized I had forgotten toothpaste and called the front desk to see if they had any, they simply said "yes, we have". I was in pajamas and couldn't go to get it. I've never heard reception saying anything other than "Yes, we have. I'll have someone bring it up". I called around 5pm and asked if they could make up the sofa bed in advance for my autistic son and bring an extra blanket. The bed had been opened and nothing else was on it. There was no second blanket. The man who came to make it up when I called down after dinner apparently doesn't make his own bed.

TV system and choice is terrific.

We are just going to bed, so haven't had breakfast yet, but I wouldn't return.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I came to Burlington on business at the FAA. This property is right across the street from the office I was visiting. Perfect location. Free breakfast was standard fare but you can’t beat the convenience. A short walk to Legal Seafood. The room was an incredible suite. Lovely modern decor. Liked it so much I stayed a second night when my flight home got cancelled. Very comfortable bed an plenty of pillows. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: December 2017