US$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$133
US$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$147
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn(Woburn)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$119
All reviewscookiesfront desk staffboston areaconvenient locationbusiness tripgreat place to stayeasy accessoff the highwayindoor poolnew englandbreakfast buffetbusiness centerexcellent staydefinitely stay here againthe hotel is cleannice roomshopping mall
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Brittany goes the extra mile to make you feel at home and my stay is welcoming. After traveling from Denver, which takes about 9 hours from door to door, my weekend bag that I leave at the hotel was in my room. After a long day, a stop for a glass a wine at the bar which reminds me of Cheers since there are so many travelers that stay on a regular basis at the hotel, I am pleasantly greeted by Maria. She is our favorite bartender and always takes good care of us, from menu to drink selections. A must stay for travelers!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Jacob V, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. I'm glad to hear that you consider the Hilton Garden Inn your home away from home and that our team goes above and beyond each and every time you stay. We greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the greater Boston area.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

This is a very popular hotel for professionals that visit the area and I stay in it often. The welcome is always courteous and efficient. The breakfast service is really good: despite being very busy in the early morning, the waiting staff do a really good job at accommodating specific requests. There is almost nothing within walking distance, but good restaurants can be found within a 5 minute drive.

Room Tip: The reception is at one end of the building. If you get a room on the far side, you need to drag your suitcases a good 100 meters, so ask to be placed not too far from the elevator, or park your car on the far side.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy all the great selections of food we offer during breakfast. We hope that you can join us for dinner in the near future to try our new menu. Our team looks forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

We had a great experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, spacious, and overall comfortable. We had adjoining rooms (two doubles and one King) as we were traveling with teens. The only con we had was the King (Sleep Number Like) bed was not very comfortable and did not seem to be working. My wife found it fairly uncomfortable.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that the guest room bed was anything but comfortable. We are actually in the process of replacing all of our king beds that will eliminate any discomfort in the future. This replacement process should be complete by the end of the year. We hope that you can stay with us again in the near future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.

Reviewed 6 April 2015

This hotel was friendly, clean, comfortable, and a good value. I came for business and found this hotel met all my needs, including a shuttle to local businesses so I did not need to rent a car. I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the many wonderful amenities that our hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Burlington.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

I have had an extended stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Burlington and the staff really do pay attention to when you come and go. One of the day time staff took notice of the last time she saw me leaving the hotel the day before and when I was walking in that next day. Just noticing was one thing but Brittany went above and beyond after that to let me know that the hotel appreciated me as a person as well as a customer. You just cannot put a price on that kind of service and attitude.

Room Tip: I have a sleep number bed at home that I love but I don't care for these at the HGI. The double queen room beds aren't the sleep number beds so that's my choice here. And they are pretty good bed too!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and It is always a pleasure to receive such wonderful comments from our guests, about how well our employees interact with our guest and provide the best customer service. The employees of Hilton Garden Inn Boston Burlington are known to provide “wow” service and sometimes management and guests do not take the time to acknowledge the fine service they provide. Thank you for reminding us that we do a good job. We hope that you can stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.