“tasty, nice service”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We had a long wait but both my son and I enjoyed our lunches (cheeseburger and lite chicken pot pie). The waitress was very sweet. Considering the mob scene we got our food relatively quickly.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

i love the huge fresh delicious cheesecake factory salads but am not always up for the noise and hustle

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The Cheesecake Factory in Burlington, MA is a very busy restaurant. We showed up at 7:30 and had to wait an hour for a table. The server was good and the food was good but a little on the pricey side for what we ordered. I've had better food elsewhere so I'm only giving this restaurant 3 stars for food and price.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal at the cheesecake factory with my co workers. We all very much enjoyed what we ordered a most of the group were too full after their entre to try a desert. Big mistake - the selection of cheesecakes was huge. Can't remember the name of the one I chose but it was delicious- had to leave a few bites a it was too filling - Big enough piece to share.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The portions are very large for dinner so make sure you leave room for the amazing cheesecakes. There is a big selection and difficult to decide. Good service and value for money.