See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Not worth 150 a night worth 50 a night it is a dump crack heads and drunks nothing like the pic up all night night watching my car and my wife. No free breakfast not even worth a rating-000 this place sucks

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Eastern Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2018

Dennis J,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. We want you to know that your feedback and description of your experience at our hotel is of utmost importance to us. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

I wish I had read these reviews before I made my reservation. Big mistake. By the time I saw the room it was late at night and I was too tired to find another place to stay. My stay there was uncomfortable for many reasons. First of all, the room was dirty; the bathroom had hair in both the sink and the shower. Second, it smelled bad, like the toilet had backed up. Third, the bed was lumpy and very uncomfortable. Fourth, the front desk people were very unfriendly. Simply a bad place to stay.

Room tip: stay somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want to assure you that the issues which you have brought to our attention are being addressed with renewed efforts to improve upon our policies to ensure that each guest has a pleasant and comfortable experience in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Right on this site, it says they are pet friendly. My 91 year old grandmother just booked a room here to stay in with her little poodle because of the pet friendly policy. Ridiculously, she just tried checking into the room and was turned away. She was told that she would be charged for the room, but she could not enter it. Apparently, they are not dog, nor people friendly at this horror show of an “inn”. Shame on the owner/manager/ con artist who runs this establishment.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Gooserstein,

Thank you so much for your thorough review of our hotel's policies, layout, and accommodations. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Firstly, this hotel has an amazingly friendly and helpful staff. Easy access to the highway and a perfect location for a stop over. There are few good options around for food. Rooms are nice, spacious and in good condition. Very clean and comfortable hotel. Definitely worth it!!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dzsaj M,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Between the bed bugs and the smell of weed thru out the halls. God for bid. Your on the first floor. Sounds like the people up stairs walk around with diving boots.. so noisy you can't sleep.. rooms have mold.. why the board of health don't shut them down . . Stay away

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank southpaw59

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during
your stay in our hotel. I want to assure you that we do engage in deep cleaning processes and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again and to impress you with our improvements.