“Good overall”

Apollo Sub & Pizza Shop Incorporated
Ranked #18 of 67 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We recently got take out Pizza's for our group, although you can eat-in.
Lots of choices/combinations for the Pizza, as well as subs, sandwiches, pasta dishes and salads.
Wish they had more options for the Pizza crusts! - I like mine a little thinner and a few more mushrooms as a topping would have been nice. .
Our pizza's were hot and bubbly. The plain old - just cheese - just cheese - was delicious.
The Caesar salad was tasty.
Always check out their website for coupons..

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Call ahead or order there! Service is quick, friendly. Subs and salads are fresh and orders always right! Great business in the neighborhood!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Good food and fast service...what more can I say. The pizzas are the standard Greek style. They offer other Greek specialties. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I've been going there since I was a child. Solid food for years. I always get subs from there: hamburger with everything, roast beef with mayo and onions, or a chicken bacon ranch sub. It always great.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Tossed salad with tuna on top! The portion is very generous and the salad and tuna are always fresh.
Top it off with a Mug Root Beer and it's a perfect meal. Great for my diet.