“Great Food!”
Review of Ollie's - CLOSED

Ollie's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 July 2016

This is a fun place is you want to try lots of the incredible seafood Chatham has to offer. You can get many different things. Fish, oysters, clams, lobster etc etc.
It's delicious and easy.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

We stopped at Ollie's to grab a quick sandwich for lunch. After reviewing the boards detailing their various menu items, we approached the counter and ordered their chicken salad served on toasted bread. We decided to eat there since the minimal seating available included high stools along the wall with windows facing out onto Rte 28. It was a nice view on a sunny day as we ate. The chicken salad on toasted bread was delicious. Ollie's may not be anything fancy, but the food and service was really good.

1  Thank 4myviewtoo
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Great people, consistently great food. The egg sandwiches are served all day and everyone has their own favorite dish that they ask for time and time again.

3  Thank cclrox
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

While visiting Cape Cod my husband and I stopped at Ollie's for lunch and had a fabulous lunch experience. It is a very simple "take out" type of place - they do have a few tables and chairs inside - very casual, very simple - but the food is fabulous. I had the crab BLT - brimming over with crab salad - on a fantastic wheat bread. My husband had the traditional BLT on white with their hand cut French fries - supreme sandwiches indeed!

1  Thank Teresa T
Reviewed 23 October 2015

I ordered a Happy Waitress and was surprised when a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and tomato also included a hamburger patty. Who knew it was the special of the day? Truly yummy!! Next time I'll ask them to add black pepper and some Dijon mustard. It will be unbeatable!! I'm going back for a breakfast sandwich soon. Love it!