“Sully's you be glad you did”

Sully's Ice Cream Stand
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Chelmsford
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Can't beat the service and the flavors, best value and size by far! Love sully's!! Get the sundae if your feeling it!! Great place to see the locals and the kids after a practice or a game! Great place for family and friends!! You

Reviewed 7 April 2017

My parents moved away from Chelmsford 8 years ago and I now live in CT so I don't have a lot of reason to go back to Chelmsford. Whenever I'm in MA on business in Boston, I take a detour and go through Chelmsford on my way home to CT just to visit Sully's. I bring a cooler and ice and order 2 quarts for my kids! This is the best ice cream ever! I specifically like the Tollhouse, nobody else makes it like Sully's! There aren't a lot of walk up ice cream stands serving homemade ice cream in CT. I love the variety at Sully's (even though I always get Tollhouse). Thank you Thank you Thank you for all my memories going to Sully's as a child!!!! Delicious!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Tons of choices. You would get confused what to get and may not even get time to go thru their full menu. Maybe you would, because you are likely to spend time waiting in a line, especially late night.

Nice friendly kids serve the ice cream and proportions are good too! Give it a try!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Plan now on having the finest ice cream at a traditional ice cream stand less than a half an hour north west of Boston.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I love this old fashioned ice cream stand. This is a piece of history you can taste. You can get a hotdog or a hamburger here too, inexpensively to boot! Their frappes are really good. If you like a flavor, I recommend getting a hand-packed quart to eat at home later. This year they added new picnic tables. Black Raspberry is my fav flavor.