“Best Ice cream Stand ! ”

Sully's Ice Cream Stand
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Chelmsford
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I love Sullys! Not just for their huge selection of delicious flavors, including frozen yogurt and no sugar added, or their reasonable prices and generous portions. I love the amazing staff, hard working, high energy teens, friendly, always willing to accommodate. I have had negative experiences elsewhere with teen servers who are too busy socializing or unwilling to make a small accommodation (carbonated water instead of milk in a frappe ), never an issue at Sully's. They are a great part of the community!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Can't beat the service and the flavors, best value and size by far! Love sully's!! Get the sundae if your feeling it!! Great place to see the locals and the kids after a practice or a game! Great place for family and friends!! You

Reviewed 7 April 2017

My parents moved away from Chelmsford 8 years ago and I now live in CT so I don't have a lot of reason to go back to Chelmsford. Whenever I'm in MA on business in Boston, I take a detour and go through Chelmsford on my way home to CT just to visit Sully's. I bring a cooler and ice and order 2 quarts for my kids! This is the best ice cream ever! I specifically like the Tollhouse, nobody else makes it like Sully's! There aren't a lot of walk up ice cream stands serving homemade ice cream in CT. I love the variety at Sully's (even though I always get Tollhouse). Thank you Thank you Thank you for all my memories going to Sully's as a child!!!! Delicious!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Tons of choices. You would get confused what to get and may not even get time to go thru their full menu. Maybe you would, because you are likely to spend time waiting in a line, especially late night.

Nice friendly kids serve the ice cream and proportions are good too! Give it a try!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Plan now on having the finest ice cream at a traditional ice cream stand less than a half an hour north west of Boston.