“Our regular ice cream stop!”

Sully's Ice Cream Stand
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Chelmsford
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This is our go-to ice cream place in the area! We prefer it to the much larger, over priced one in our own town. Great variety of flavors!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I'll start with the positive - the ice cream sundae I had was good, although a touch pricey (think stone cold pricey).

The bad - went on a Sunday - the outside eating area was REALLY dirty, with napkins and other items left on and around the tables. The building and grounds pretty dingy - needs some sprucing up. Longtime resident and haven't been here for a while. Won't go back.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I love Sullys! Not just for their huge selection of delicious flavors, including frozen yogurt and no sugar added, or their reasonable prices and generous portions. I love the amazing staff, hard working, high energy teens, friendly, always willing to accommodate. I have had negative experiences elsewhere with teen servers who are too busy socializing or unwilling to make a small accommodation (carbonated water instead of milk in a frappe ), never an issue at Sully's. They are a great part of the community!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Can't beat the service and the flavors, best value and size by far! Love sully's!! Get the sundae if your feeling it!! Great place to see the locals and the kids after a practice or a game! Great place for family and friends!! You

Reviewed 7 April 2017

My parents moved away from Chelmsford 8 years ago and I now live in CT so I don't have a lot of reason to go back to Chelmsford. Whenever I'm in MA on business in Boston, I take a detour and go through Chelmsford on my way home to CT just to visit Sully's. I bring a cooler and ice and order 2 quarts for my kids! This is the best ice cream ever! I specifically like the Tollhouse, nobody else makes it like Sully's! There aren't a lot of walk up ice cream stands serving homemade ice cream in CT. I love the variety at Sully's (even though I always get Tollhouse). Thank you Thank you Thank you for all my memories going to Sully's as a child!!!! Delicious!