“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Food was good and we had a waitress that enjoyed her job, so that made the whole experience great, especially considering we were a group of 12 ! The lobster bisque is delicious, the king crab legs are huge. I didn't care for the deep fried avocado or the broiled Brussels sprouts appetizers.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and service Stuffed Shrimp delicious wonderful French fries. Started with very good Ceaser Salad

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I had an delicious meal with really good service tonight at Masse's. Server Kacie was just great. I went on the early side and it wasn't too busy. I got seated right away. Kacie took good care of me because I was flying solo tonight. Nice wine and beer selection, extensive menu (hard to pick!), and great dessert selection. There aren't many seafood restaurants around here so I was happy to find a place for raw oysters and boiled lobster. I had both- the oysters were delish and the lobster was great. Got it served with coleslaw and onion rings- to die for. I thought it was really good. Pretty traditional inside- but that's fine if the food is good. I'll be back for more lobster. Not sure why some of the other reviewers gave it low marks- they must have hit a bad night.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

It has been a while since i last visited, but I we were not disappointed at all from the time the hostess sat us down the waitstaff and the meal. The specials are awesome everything from the fish and chips to surf and turf everything was delicious.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Sat at the bar while waiting for the rest of my party to join me and was promptly greeted by both bartenders. The drinks were great; especially their special the Chunky monkey mai tai. Once we moved onto a table our waitress Kacie was there whenever we needed her despite being a busy Friday night. Everyone in my party loved their entrees and left satisfied. I have been here multiple times and have always had a great meal. The angry pasta, and the bourbon glazed salmon are to die for!