“$1 Raw Bar 5-6PM can't be beat.”

Masse's Ocean Bar & Grille
Ranked #16 of 124 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I really liked the raw bar and the $1 special from 5-6PM is worth going early. First time there I had the seafood skillet pot pie and it was really good. Tried the baked combo on my last trip, there was too much stuffing plus it was very dry. I will go again but will stay away from the stuffed entres.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We've eaten here before and had a good dinner with friends. This time however the food was good, but the service was terrible. We had a long wait for our waiter, a long wait for our drink order, and he never came back to ask if we wanted more to drink...which we did. So, the food was okay but the dinner ruined by the service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Food was good and we had a waitress that enjoyed her job, so that made the whole experience great, especially considering we were a group of 12 ! The lobster bisque is delicious, the king crab legs are huge. I didn't care for the deep fried avocado or the broiled Brussels sprouts appetizers.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and service Stuffed Shrimp delicious wonderful French fries. Started with very good Ceaser Salad

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I had an delicious meal with really good service tonight at Masse's. Server Kacie was just great. I went on the early side and it wasn't too busy. I got seated right away. Kacie took good care of me because I was flying solo tonight. Nice wine and beer selection, extensive menu (hard to pick!), and great dessert selection. There aren't many seafood restaurants around here so I was happy to find a place for raw oysters and boiled lobster. I had both- the oysters were delish and the lobster was great. Got it served with coleslaw and onion rings- to die for. I thought it was really good. Pretty traditional inside- but that's fine if the food is good. I'll be back for more lobster. Not sure why some of the other reviewers gave it low marks- they must have hit a bad night.