“LUNCH”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great lunch place. The prices are great. The stuffed mushroom caps are a great starter. 6 to 8 seafood stuffed caps topped with melted cheese, add a squeeze of lemon, yum! The fish is so fresh. I get the scrod topped with a light bread topping. I usually get the fries. They come out hot and crunchy. The coleslaw is a mayonnaise base. It's good. After lunch, I go next store to the market to get some fresh shrimp and mushroom caps , they give you directions how too bake the caps and ideas how to prepare the shrimp at home. Every Christmas eve, we go there for lunch and get baked stuffed shrimp and anything else I see appealing for Christmas day. There are many sizes of shrimp, so many options. Of course, I get the largest shrimp for shrimp cocktail. Gift certificates are available. We buy at least 200$ worth around the holidays. We use them
throughout the year. Super place.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The decor is kind of spartan but the food is excellent. The shrimp we had were very fresh and the halibut cooked very well.
Pleasant staff, good local beers and a decent wine selection.
All in all good value.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

2 of us went for dinner. The OMG dip and homemade chips are a fantastic appetizer. The bourbon salmon and swordfish were both great too. Very friendly and helpful service.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I really liked the raw bar and the $1 special from 5-6PM is worth going early. First time there I had the seafood skillet pot pie and it was really good. Tried the baked combo on my last trip, there was too much stuffing plus it was very dry. I will go again but will stay away from the stuffed entres.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We've eaten here before and had a good dinner with friends. This time however the food was good, but the service was terrible. We had a long wait for our waiter, a long wait for our drink order, and he never came back to ask if we wanted more to drink...which we did. So, the food was okay but the dinner ruined by the service.

Date of visit: August 2017