“great lunch deals”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located In The Old Blue Sky Diner Location
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went here with another couple for lunch and were surprised they had great choices for lunch and the meals were very reasonable. My friend and I chose the enchilladas and they were delicious.
I'm bringing my adult grandsons at a latter date.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The visit will come with free chips and salsa and the salsa is pretty tasty. They also have a hand cart where the woman will make you fresh guacamole which is also really good. The menu has remained consistently good for all my work trips here. The lunch specials are cheap, fast, and above standard chain Mexican food restaurants. I recommend the queso for the table and the Marco Polo tacos. They have shrimp wrapped in bacon. The bar side also has dollar tacos on Tuesdays, but I prefer to order off the menu as the food is better. I recommend this spot after many visits.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a non-chain dinner in Chicopee and came here on a friend's suggestion. Service friendly and food was good. My only complaint is that the service was a little too fast and we felt rushed.

1  Thank Julie A
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

On our way home from NJ and popped in for lunch. Service was great and got our meals quickly. Tacos were excellent!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We visited at lunch with 3 teenagers. Everyone loved their entrees and the endless nachos and salsa. This is a great place to come if you have a hearty appetite, the portions are very generous. Our teenagers’ insatiable appetites were satisfied for once!! ¡Olé!