“What a great little place!”
Review of China Star

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Star
Ranked #71 of 125 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 November 2016

This place has been recommended by a friend for quite some time. Finally stopped by this Friday night. Really great!! Steamed dumplings were perfect, really tasty. Kung Po chicken was flavorful and just the right spice. And everyone behind the counter was very friendly. Only a few tables, so no real atmosphere. But the great food at reasonable prices well worth the visit.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

of all the chinese restaurants been to china star by far the best of all. atmosphere is great after renovation is done. the waiter is friendly & knowledgeable. and the food is great. especially hangshu gai vegetation dish is my wife favorite dish. let's be frank, I rather spend my money where I felt appreciate then somewhere I'm just dollar sign.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

This is by far the worst Chinese Food I've had. Upon walking into the restaurant I should have know just from the run down look, the green water in the fish tank and the smell of old burnt grease. But, I was on lunch and had to grab something quick to take back with me. This was the only chinese food in the general area. I ordered the chicken with broccoli, pork fried rice, and chicken finger meal. It was just not good at all. I threw out 99% of it. I basically tried a bite of each and tossed it. Just thankful that I did not get sick. Do not recommend at all.

Been to China Star? Share your experiences!