“Excellent food and service”
Review of Corner Stop Eatery

Corner Stop Eatery
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Cohasset
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A neighborhood modern american restaurant. Working with local farms to present a frequently changing farm fresh menu.
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We really enjoyed our evening here. We thought the decor was lovely, not too dark and not too noisy but a good atmosphere with people sitting around the bar and at the separate dining tables. Some were there as couples and some as families with children. We shared the scallops and risotto starter which was excellent (though I did add a tiny bit of salt). I had the bolognese which had a lovely light flavour and the potion was not too big so I actually ate it all. My husband had the fried chicken which he really enjoyed. There were plenty of other things we could have eaten. A good selection of draft beers and I had a very nice glass of Napa valley Cabernet.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Been here 3 times, atmosphere is nice but a limited exlectic type menu and pricey for small portions. You need to check the menu before you arrive and ensure one of the limited entree,s will satify your palette. Also be prepared to figure out how to get the salt out of a “dish” onto you food???? No spoon so i stuck my fingers in for a pinch! Jez, just put it in a shaker will you?

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank Simple P
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We called ahead to reserve a table in the bar area, which has a nice atmosphere. No table was available when we arrived. Three wrong dinners were delivered to the table we did get in another area. It was as if they were just delivering plates randomly as they came out of the kitchen. The food? A mixed bag. Good marks for the seafood dishes. The sausage flatbread was so spicy I couldn’t eat it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My coworker, his wife and I visited in a Thursday evening around 6pm and had no wait time. We started off with oysters and the BBQ chicken flatbread. Next time I'll may order the BBQ chicken flatbread as my meal, good stuff. We had three different entrees all of which were very good, filling and seemed to be made fresh. Absolutely I'll stop here again. Looks like a great place to grab a happy hour too.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

First off the food was above average. Fish tacos were outstanding, nice fresh bread offering with an avocado dip was fresh and tasty, BBQ wings were good and tuna tarte was excellent. Oysters were nice and fresh. Wife had the pork chops which we both agreed were bland. Polenta had zero taste. Excellent beer offering with cold frosty glasses.

The not so good. Called a week ahead of time for a reservation in bar area. Couldn't accommodate that request. Sat in main dining room directly under an a/c vent. Once seated waited 10/15 minutes before being acknowledged by waitress. Ordered Caesar salad with anchovies. After two requests for the anchovies they never came. Two requests put in for horseradish for oysters. It never came. I'll chalk it up to being very busy.

We will be back.