“Decent Sushi in the Mall”
Review of Sea Lion Sushi

Sea Lion Sushi
Ranked #30 of 115 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Sea Lion Sushi, located in the Liberty Tree Mall Food Court, serves the freshest sushi around! We guarantee fresh taste in every dish. Everything is made to order. See our reviews for testimonials!
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Killing time walking the mall and lunch time snuck up on me. Looking at the directory I was pleased to see a sushi place. They were not busy and prepared a couple of nice rolls - a little heavy on the rice though. Pleasant staff. Only problem was I used the wrong credit card and they were unable to void and recheck me with the correct card - minor issue and didn't spoil the sushi!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I stop here for lunch whenever I'm in the Liberty Tree Mall. The sushi is tasty and the service is polite and fast. Much better than most food court food.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

This place has some 70+ different sushi plates. Each one is made fresh before your very eyes. With names like "Dragon" and "Caterpillar" each has its own unique flavor combinations.

The down side is that the hours are confined to mall hours. Fresh fare however, you may have to wait if there are many customers in front of you. Food court seating adjacent to kiosk,.

Reviewed 13 December 2014

I was on vacation in the USA and my daughter recommended we had some Sushi made for us whilst we shopped so we could take it home for the family dinner. The sushi was as we had asked for. It was very fresh and delicious. Thank you very much. I will eat your Sushi the next time I am in MA.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here today California and garden veggie roll. They were both delicious and very fresh. I was happy they had a low sodium option for the soy sauce buy you have to ask for it. Looking at the menu there are several other rolls I'd like to try. Don't be fooled just because this place is located in a cheesy food court. I highly recommend giving it a chance.

1  Thank papsj