“Food Court Surprise ”

Rainoni's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 100 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Food court food is often not worth digesting let alone talking about. Rainoni's is the rare exception.

Pie by the slice and Stromboli by the yard.

Every time I'm in town I make the effort to stop in.

It feels like home made and tastes like it too!!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I'm a native New Yorker, born and raised in the Bronx. Now that I'm a MA Mommy, one thing I miss about my home town... The Pizza. Rainoni's is the closest thing I have found (and I've tried them all) to my Bronx Pizzeria. Excellent, large, thin crust pizza. I highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

huge thin slice pizza. plenty of varieties havent tried anything else on there menu but the pizza is sooo good. i always get the linguicia and add black olives. sauce is a little skimpy but ask for xtra on the side no problem!

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Paper plate restaurant,located far to the left on the food court section, with unlimited chairs.their pizza has very light crust with just enough sauce and toppings, they also offer pasta, and salads.

if you LOVE thin pizza, this is the place to go...!

Reviewed 2 December 2010

Very fresh salad and large portion. Very good NY style pizza - delicious!
Young lady at counter was very friendly and helpfull.

1  Thank Traveler02176