“Great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I haven’t visited this particular restaurant location in some time. Its been renovated - which was a pleasant surprise!
Our server was Jewel C., I liked her a lot. She was helpful, checked on us several times, but wasn’t over powering.
I was disappointed that they are back to the “same old” menu. Their “new” dishes were no longer, I guess they were only for the summertime. I ended up with the ravioli with meat sauce-it was very good. $12.99. My hubby picked a meal that had asparagus in it but Jewel let him know they had to substitute the asparagus for broccoli instead. So he ended up with the linguine di Mare’, which he enjoyed. It had muscles & shrimp in a marinara sauce. $16.99. We had ice tea with our meals. Without the tip it was $38.05.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I recommend this place but it is a little pricey. The portions are good and the place is clean. The hostesses seem to always be a bit snobby so just show some class, then forget about them (naturally).

I wish Olive Garden had their all -you-can-eat soup/salad/ breadsticks all the time. The tirimasu is perfet.

Keep in mind that the food is all frozen, so it takes a while to get your order. ( A manager told me that).
Lastly the waiters/waitresses will treat you with digity. No honey calling!!! :)

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I went for lunch and sat in the bar area. THe restaurant didn't seem too busy. I was the only one in the bar area. I ordered a chicken sand. and fries off of the lunch menu. It came with all you can eat salad. I've never liked the breadsticks, so I didn't even touch them. The salad was good, but a little too heavy on the dressing. The top bun of the sandwich was slathered in butter and herbs. It was so greasy looking that I used my fork and knife to eat the sandwich. Fries were fries, not fantastic but fine.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We have been several times and loved it. I've tried a few different things on the menu and all were very good. Large portions with all the breadsticks you can eat. Always offered to try a wine. The side salad is huge ( enough for two). The soups are delicious and the serving staff is excellent. If you like Italian type food at a reasonable price, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I've eaten there a few times, very few times thank god. Both times were not a good experience. For one thing there chicken don't even taste like real chicken. The breads are good but that's about it. There are much better restaurants out there.