“Skirt Steak Thursday = Heaven”
Review of Aquitaine Dedham

Aquitaine Dedham
Reserve with OpenTable
Aquitaine Dedham is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Dedham
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Thank you for choosing Aquitaine as your dining destination, we look forward to your visit. Remember us when planning your holiday and end of year events. Aquitaine is available for LUNCH starting at $15/person and Dinner starting at $25/person (both prices exclude alcoholic beverages, tax and tip). We can accommodate both semi-private dining and private dining for groups of 10-150 people.
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The shopping center is a little crowded and parking is sparse. The food & service at Aquitaine are top tier. I sat by the front window with two family members. I ordered the skirt steak which is the Thursday special. My grandma ordered the pea ravioli. Both were incredible. The starter salad was extraordinary as was the homemade French bread. The skirt steak was juicy on a bed of mashed potatoes. I appreciated the service from a U.S. Marine female. The tempo of courses was perfect. The drink selection is huge and the crowd is middle aged martini New Englanders, which is not exactly a rainbow of diversity. The chocolate dessert was warm and delicious. Outstanding dinner.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Beef bourguignon was superb--as good as my wife's homemade dish, and that is very good! Her salmon was good too. Nice atmosphere. Lots of menu choices. Located in a large and spacious shopping mall so lots of shops to stroll about in. Just off the interstate (I 95, I think), so easily accessed. Very good restaurant.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very slow and unprofessional service. Waiter forget my wine, nobody asked how are we doing and how is meal. This price range restaurant it's must to check if customers are ok. I ordered tuna medium done, it was quite well cooked. Only taste was endless black pepper. Not well seasoned. Serveved with fingerling potatoes and sort of balsamic reduction. Not so good together. Very low imagination of chef or who ever created the menu. Mediocre wine, huge price tag. What can I say. Giving one star because we could sit outdoors and it was lovely evening.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Dinner was excellent. The service and staff were superb as was the exquisite food. The manager stopped by our table to make sure we were enjoying our dinner. We definitely were! I'd recommend Aquitaine to anyone!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Legacy Place is a true find in Dedham, MA. I'm in Boston frequently on business and met a friend at this place for dinner. Situated in an outdoor mall with every store imaginable, this French Bistro lived up to my expectations. Had a simple, but wonderful chicken dish with green beans. Loved the French baguette with butter! The service was prompt and attentive, the atmosphere bubbly.