US$126
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$135
US$132
US$129
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood(Norwood)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
US$152
US$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Sheraton Needham Hotel(Needham)(Great Value!)
US$149
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskclean staffwalking distancestayed one nightbusiness tripbostonroomycouch
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

My hubbie, my son and I have been here for almost 3 weeks and the service is great!!! This Residence Inn has a MIX program that is excellent, from Monday to Wenesday they offer a variety of complementary food that makes more special your staying.
Kathy makes your staying happier. She created al menus for breakfast and dinner and she's is always taking care of everyone. She rocks!!!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
DedhamDOS, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2015

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our mission is to make our guests feel "right at home". We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. Hopefully you will be back in the area again soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2015

My family and I stayed here for six nights during the Boston Marathon. While the location was far away from the city, it helped keep the costs reasonable, and the Franklin Commuter Line (part of the MBTA) was just a short 7 minute leisurely walk from the hotel--though there is NO sidewalk--you walk on the busy road. Also, the Legacy Place shopping area next to the hotel was great for restaurants and Whole Foods.
Now to the hotel. The staff was mostly helpful and kind. Especially Kathy! She's in charge of the breakfasts there, and it seemed we saw her every time we came to and from the hotel. She even made us a plate of chocolate chip cookies at 8:30 one night! She's an incredible hard worker, and very friendly. She even invited our girls to celebrate her daughter's birthday there at the hotel one night. Very sweet!
We stayed in a suite that had two bedrooms so we could share with my in-laws. Our suite happened to be the handicap suite, which if I was handicapped, I would've been pissed. The kitchen had items so high up in the cupboard, that at over 6 feet tall, I had a hard time reaching and getting things down. But that's beside the point.
We were in 106, right on the corner of two hallways. Almost every night, we would start to smell cigarette smoke in the room. This is a non-smoking hotel, by the way. There was never anyone outside the side door smoking in the parking lot, so I knew it was coming from the room above us, probably someone locked in the bathroom with their fan on. I called the front desk the first two nights, and the night man was kind enough to spray our room with a deodorizer the first night. However, he must not have been able to get the person upstairs, because the smoking continued. We had to close our bathroom door and leave the fan on. How's that for peaceful sleep? Not the way I wanted to start my vacation, especially as a health conscious marathoner getting ready to run the biggest race of my life. I gave up on the third night. And believe it or not, this is not the first time I've had this issue at a Residence Inn.
Kathy had told us that there were several families staying in the hotel due to their homes being flooded from the large amount of melting snow from the winter. The insurance companies were housing them there while repairs were being done to their homes. While I'd hate to be in that situation, it still doesn't give them the right to break the rules and smoke in a non-smoking hotel. Period. Go outside and ruin your own health--not mine.
In addition to that, the beds were not comfortable. My wife and I were longing for our mattress at home.
Most of the hotel was clean, but there were some serious dirt smudges on our bathroom door when we arrived, and some dark brown goo low on the wall. The tile grout in the bathroom needed a serious cleaning too.
But hey-- free wi-fi!
The pool was fun for the girls, but my wife and I were longing for a hot tub.
Breakfast was OK--nothing amazing, but certainly not horrible. Being complimentary, it's what I expected it to be. Typical hot foods like waffles, eggs, sausages. The potato wedges were really good with salsa. I'd like to see a variety of fresh fruits, not just bunches of green bananas.
Another huge strike against the hotel was our reservation. I reserved this place in July of 2014. I originally reserved two suites next to each other, so that my large extended family could all be together. I got a call about a month out from our stay, saying they were unable to accommodate our reservation. What?! Why bother having a reservation if you can't guarantee it? It ended up that we got one suite and one regular room, which weren't even right next to each other. And to top it off, they were going to try and charge me the suite rate for the single room until I brought up this little reservation fiasco. I could have made a huge ordeal about it, but I didn't have the energy--again, trying to focus on the marathon and having fun with the family.
So while the staff was nice, and Kathy was amazing, it just wasn't enough to leave me with anything nice to say. I certainly would look for another hotel if I were stuck in the area.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Graham T
Charles S, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while here. We understand the difficulty of others in the hotel not respecting the no smoking policy and try to investigate these situations and correct them when possible. I will share all the issues you mentioned with housekeeping and maintenance to have those addressed as well. I assure you we will work toward correcting these issues. Thank you again for your comments as your feedback helps us better the guest experience. Congratulations on your participation in the Marathon. Please feel free to contact the property with any other concerns.

Charles Stoeckle

Reviewed 28 March 2015

Although the Residence Inn chain is designed for people staying for a while, I love staying at them even if its overnight because you get the kitchen, living room and bedroom for the same price of just a room. they also always have a full coffee maker (ok a lot coffee is important to me) and a free bag of popcorn. You also get a great free breakfast - hot and cold, tons of choices. This hotel was ideal for me as its right on a commuter rail line (and in full disclosure, I'm from long island and have commuted on the LIRR for 25 years, so from logan airport I took the silver line bus to south street, then the train from south street to dedham, then the next morning took the train into Boston). The staff was very friendly and even had Cheese and Crackers that evening. Room was clean, the only knock I have is that the fan for the heat was really loud, really nothing you can do about it as I didn't see a lower setting for it.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
DedhamDOS, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2015

We loved your review; you could be a sales person for our hotel! We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon. We agree, the train is a great mode of transportation especially as the weather gets warmer. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

an inexpensive clean safe hotel to spend a few hours to sleep..complimentary. breakfast .. nice touch.... coffee fresh and delicious available very early in morning ..room clean ....would definitely stay again

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank roe49
DedhamDOS, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2015

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

Although I found the location and staff to be great at this Residence Inn, it needs a serious renovation. I found the rooms to be quite worn and the last room I stayed in smelt like the housekeeper had smoked in it. The tubs in the bathrooms are quite stained and in need of some serious bleach. I think the next time I'm in the area I'll be stayed elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Julia P
DedhamDOS, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for the review. We are glad to hear the staff was friendly, but sorry to hear you were not happy with your room. Hopefully you were able to let management know about your concerns during your visit so we were able to make corrections. We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the area and promise to exceed your expectations.