Residence Inn Boston Dedham
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewslegacy placebagels muffinsfront deskclean staffstove tophome away from homefull kitchensouth stationwalking distanceliving roomstayed one nightsilver linebusiness tripdishwasherbostonswiveledroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 November 2016

What a wonderful hotel! I booked this hotel super last minute for an urgent work meeting in Dedham and am so glad I picked this over the other local options. Upon arriving, the front desk staff were super welcoming, asked how my flight was, and got me checked in easily. I was even given a small welcome bag at the front desk with some cookies and a water (after a late night flight, it was a very welcomed gesture). The room is huge with more space than any individual person would need in a hotel. I travel regularly for work and typically end up in major cities with small hotel rooms, but this is not like that at all. Very large room with a full kitchen (what other hotel provides a stove top, dishwasher, plates/cups, full fridge?!). The bed was super comfortable, everything was very clean, and I slept like a baby. Also, breakfast in the morning was wonderful - eggs (hard-boiled and scrambled), fruit, yogurts, veggies, bacon and sausage, bagels/muffins and other pastries, coffee, and I think I saw waffles as well, but didn't have time to venture over). Overall, I'm super impressed with everything I've seen thus far with the hotel and would absolutely stay again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was great (less traffic than the main floor)
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Jeri R, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Hi Alexandra!

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. Our team was thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We strive everyday to ensure all of our guests enjoy a warm welcome after long flights, and get good rest in order to have successful work days.
The team here thanks you sincerely for the positive feedback and we hope that you choose to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the area!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We only stayed there for one night. But it was everything we could've wanted in a night away. The desk attendant who checked us in was pleasant and helpful. We got in a bit late and he was very knowledgeable of the exact places we could still get delivery. Which was great.
The room was very large and very clean. The TV was big and swiveled smoothly from the living room to the bed area. There was even an eat in kitchen with a table and chairs.
The bed was so comfy and clean with large plush pillows. My husband and I had a great night sleep.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! We were so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all of your travel needs! We strive every day to ensure all of our guests needs are met, and expectations exceeded. We hope that you decide to join us again soon. Thanks again, and safe travels always!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We were in Boston for work but stayed in Dedham due to the high cost in Boston. Great location. Took silver line from airport to south station got on commuter rail Franklin line to Dedham corp. stop. Short walk to hotel. Legacy place is right around the corner for shops and restaurants. hotel needs to be updated red decor outdated. The staff was very nice. There is a I believe Fairfield inn next door I will try that hotel next time.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank sievers004
259RIGM, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear Sievers004,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We were so pleased to hear that our staff was very friendly during your time here, and that you enjoyed the close proximity to the local shops! We were sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the décor of the hotel. We strive to meet and exceed all of our guests expectations, and hope that you do chose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.
Thank you again and safe travels always!

Kindly,
Jeri

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We book this hotel for my wedding.We didn't have any problem check in early 9 am the staff told us to call 1 hour prior to see if there is any room available. . The room was pretty small for a studio .There was nobody to help me with my luggage .I had to carry everything myself to the second floor that wasn't fun at all. Beside that it was ok.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
259RIGM, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment and share your experience in regards to your recent stay at the Residence Inn Boston Dedham.

We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels and I am so glad to hear that we were able to help and accommodate such an early check in, especially on such a happy occasion. We work very hard to meet the expectations of all of our guests and solve any issue that may arise during a stay. I do wish we had been able to offer assistance with your luggage, however we are not a full service hotel. While our staff is always happy to help where they can, we do not always have extra staff on hand, especially during breakfast and our busy check out times. I hope that we have a chance to show you a better experience with us when your travels bring you back to Dedham, as it is our commitment to providing a memorable experience with exceptional service.

Amber Pappageorge
Rooms Division Manager
Residence Inn Dedham
dedhamrooms@ih-corp.com

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I had just paid for an outrageously priced cab from the Boston Logan Airport ($105 USD) and arrived at the Residence Inn....but the wrong Residence Inn.

To my surprise - the cab driver had dropped us off at the Residence Inn Dedham instead of the Residence Inn Norwood (6 Miles Away), even though I had repeated the address multiple times.

I was feeling pretty upset about the cost, and the wrong location, but the staff - Amber and James, were extremely helpful and accommodating!

They offered first to call us a cab, but then ended up getting one of their employees to drive us over to the correct Residence Inn in Norwood! Appreciate both of your help very much, it made all the difference on a day like that! Great customer service, thank you!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
259RIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Dedham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words, My team works very hard to provide memorable service.

Yours in Hospitality,