Kingfisher Lodging(Dennis)(Great Value!)
US$157
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$101
GuestLodge(West Dennis)(Great Value!)
US$109
Pelham House(Dennis Port)
US$180
Holiday Hill Inn & Suites(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
US$135
Kingfisher Oceanside(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
US$211
Inn at Swan River(West Dennis)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$149
Hotels.com
The Garlands(Dennis Port)
US$221
US$149
Oceanside Motel(Dennis Port)
US$69
All reviewsmayflower beachfire pitnice poolcape codsparkling cleancap codice machinegrounds are lovelyfresh roomsoffered coffeefree wificomfortable bedmini fridgeparking lothammocksofficemotel
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I'm finishing up a two week stay at The Starlight Lodge Cap Cod. Donna, the manger has gone above and beyond to make my stay pleasant and fun. She and her staff have go the extra mile to ensure their guests have everything they need. The property was renovated this past winter. Clean, fresh rooms of all types await your arrival. Located on Rt. 6A in Dennis, MA, the Starlight provides optimal access to Corporation and Chaplin Beaches. Short day trips offer whale watching in nearby Barnstable, MA; shopping and sightseeing in Hyannis and Chatham. You'll do yourself a great favor booking here and allowing Donna and her staff to make your stay fun-filled and enjoyable.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely place with a nice pool and clean rooms. But what really stood out is the kindness of the owner/manager. She went way above and beyond to make her customers feel taken care of. And what she said was: "Pay it forward." And I shall. Thank you so much for being a ray of sunshine in the world!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Love, love, love this place! Cute, clean, comfortable and oh so welcoming! Karen the innkeeper, welcomed us so warmly, offering lots of touristy suggestions such as the best beaches, eateries, and attractions. She made us feel like we were in a friend's home! The room was cute and clean as a whistle. The grounds, pool and complex was so comfortable we decided to stay an additional night! Our new favourite place to stay when on vacation in Cape Cod!

Room Tip: All rooms great!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PMFHalifax
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This was my third stay at Starlight Lodge. They allow pets. So for a lot of us that is the deciding criteria. 5 night stay Fourth of July weekend and no room service the entire time. That is something that disturbed me greatly. The pool was undergoing revovation but not completed for the weekend due to issues out of their control. But Hey, how about a cookout or cocktail hour or appetizers or 4th of July themed activity to make up for it. My bigger issue was housekeeping. If they have an "every 3 days" policy then clean it on the 3rd day. Housekeeping is part of the treat of staying at a lodge. You gotta get it right. "Oops, sorry I forgot you" just does not cut it.The place maybe has a couple dozen rooms. Room service should be done daily. I saw the "hang your red tag for room service sign" but didn't have room a red tag in my room. I figured I'd wait for 3rd day but got passed over twice. Karen did say she would have the room cleaned on day 6 after we checked out. I. sure the next guests would appreciate it. I did my part- I paid for the room and ammenities. I didn't get room service or a pool or any consideration for same. That makes me feel ripped off, I hate that feeling. The walls are paper thin. Management was prompt about quieting our drunken neighbors...

Room Tip: The beds are overly large for the room. There is so much to do in the area you will probably not be in the room much.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank WanderingWill71
Reviewed 3 July 2017

As you pull up the driveway into the parking lot, you get the feeling that you're back in the 1950s-60s...in a GOOD way. This is nicely renovated motel where care has been taken to keep the charm and incorporate the new. If you're an ultra modern traveler wanting every modern amenity, you could be disappointed. But if you want to relax in a hammock or sit and read in an Adirondack chair, you'll love the huge, quiet verdant front yard. There is a central parking lot and all the rooms are arranged around it...again, retro style. The pool is being repaired with a new deck installed, so it wasn't open when we were there. But the fresh coat of gorgeous blue paint is promising! They expected to fill it soon. The office is staffed by people who live right there on the property. I think they are the managers, maybe not the owners. Don't be shy about ringing the bell on the desk. You may not get an immediate response but you'll get a warm response and help with anything you need. There is hot coffee in the office daily. If you want a hairdryer, ask for it when you check in. The rooms don't have them. We had a room with a king sized bed. Our room was very small. Again, this is a renovated old motel from back in the days when people didn't move their entire lives with them when they traveled! We were a bit surprised to find no closet or hangers. There is a nice set of pegs on the wall and we got hangers from the office. Solved. Here's the best part: this place is so clean, you could eat off the bathroom floor. The bed is extremely comfy with very nice linens and pillows. We slept better here than we do in our own home. There is small fridge hidden within the dresser. No in-room coffee maker or microwave but we didn't really miss it. The windows open and we fell asleep to the sound of wind in the trees. So much nicer than the cold, stale air of an air conditioner. There IS an air conditioner but we rarely used it. We had limited phone service but the internet service was strong. If you want housekeeping, you just put a tag on your door. We didn't need it every day, so we just asked for extra towels in the office. No problem really. The only problem we experienced was a room full of young people next door who were excessively loud for two straight nights. We were just about to call the manager when they quieted down. I told the manager the next day and she assured me that I should have called her. This is NOT a party motel and from our conversation with the manager/owners, we know they do not want to put up with disrespectful behavior by guests. We stayed four nights and enjoyed it thoroughly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple