“An affordable gem on Route 6A”

Starlight Lodge Cape Cod
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Dennis
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stayed at the Starlight Lodge for two evenings, based on both price (very affordable for the Cape in the summer) and several reviews. We were pleasantly surprised by this place--a comfortable room, free WiFi, nice pool, gas grills and a patio area, and a firepit for a quiet evening. Looks ideal for families and couples alike. Helpful staff as well. This is a prime location on Route 6A....only several minutes from Dennis Village center, Mayflower Beach, great area restaurants, etc. Definitely will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peterdG3841NB
KAREN G, General Manager at Starlight Lodge Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

We look forward to you visiting again, Thanks for allowing us to be your hosts.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I'm finishing up a two week stay at The Starlight Lodge Cap Cod. Donna, the manger has gone above and beyond to make my stay pleasant and fun. She and her staff have go the extra mile to ensure their guests have everything they need. The property was renovated this past winter. Clean, fresh rooms of all types await your arrival. Located on Rt. 6A in Dennis, MA, the Starlight provides optimal access to Corporation and Chaplin Beaches. Short day trips offer whale watching in nearby Barnstable, MA; shopping and sightseeing in Hyannis and Chatham. You'll do yourself a great favor booking here and allowing Donna and her staff to make your stay fun-filled and enjoyable.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely place with a nice pool and clean rooms. But what really stood out is the kindness of the owner/manager. She went way above and beyond to make her customers feel taken care of. And what she said was: "Pay it forward." And I shall. Thank you so much for being a ray of sunshine in the world!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Love, love, love this place! Cute, clean, comfortable and oh so welcoming! Karen the innkeeper, welcomed us so warmly, offering lots of touristy suggestions such as the best beaches, eateries, and attractions. She made us feel like we were in a friend's home! The room was cute and clean as a whistle. The grounds, pool and complex was so comfortable we decided to stay an additional night! Our new favourite place to stay when on vacation in Cape Cod!

Room Tip: All rooms great!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PMFHalifax
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This was my third stay at Starlight Lodge. They allow pets. So for a lot of us that is the deciding criteria. 5 night stay Fourth of July weekend and no room service the entire time. That is something that disturbed me greatly. The pool was undergoing revovation but not completed for the weekend due to issues out of their control. But Hey, how about a cookout or cocktail hour or appetizers or 4th of July themed activity to make up for it. My bigger issue was housekeeping. If they have an "every 3 days" policy then clean it on the 3rd day. Housekeeping is part of the treat of staying at a lodge. You gotta get it right. "Oops, sorry I forgot you" just does not cut it.The place maybe has a couple dozen rooms. Room service should be done daily. I saw the "hang your red tag for room service sign" but didn't have room a red tag in my room. I figured I'd wait for 3rd day but got passed over twice. Karen did say she would have the room cleaned on day 6 after we checked out. I. sure the next guests would appreciate it. I did my part- I paid for the room and ammenities. I didn't get room service or a pool or any consideration for same. That makes me feel ripped off, I hate that feeling. The walls are paper thin. Management was prompt about quieting our drunken neighbors...

Room Tip: The beds are overly large for the room. There is so much to do in the area you will probably not be...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank WanderingWill71
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dennis
3.2 km away
6.5 km away
All Seasons Resort
All Seasons Resort
#10 of 21 in South Yarmouth

Been to Starlight Lodge Cape Cod? Share your experiences!