“The place to go for delicious baked goods!”

The Underground Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Dennis
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Do you like a really great chocolate chip cookie? Go early. They might sell out...Love their lemon loaf, their chocolate chip loaf with lemon glaze, their biscotti. O.K. You get the idea.! Love this place.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Great coffee, great breakfast. They offer vegetarian and vegan options in a funky little basement space. All of the baked goods I tried were wonderful.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

My family enjoys the wonderful baked goods and coffee. A little difficult to find, but well worth the effort.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I wish I was able to spend more time in here but I had 2 hungry and impatient grandchildren with me so I quickly chose the M&M cookies... which were good by the way...would love to come back again and partake at a more leisurely time

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We have been buying their spent grain bread while on vacation for a couple of years now & have raved about it to family members, today we went to purchase two loaves when we got back to our beach cottage we realized they are hard, looks as though they sold us old bread! We haven't tasted it yet not sure if they may have changed the recipe or if it is indeed old.