“Great sushi...plain and simple!”

Tatami Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Love the food and staff here..highly recommend Tatami..there is a great back room booth for parties of 8 or 10..tell zeke you are coming and he will give you a fun top notch experience

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Great selection and food fresh and tasty. Loved the tempura and noodles staff excellent and service the best I plan to go again and again

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Unbelievable sushi. Fresh ingredients, attentive and knowledgeable staff, and great prices, especially for the quality of the food offered. I have many sushi places that are much closer to me, but I go out of my way to eat at Tatami every time. By far the best sushi in the South Shore. I highly recommend the High Wave roll.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

The food was amazing, and the owner Z was more than happy to chat and make our visit, while sitting at the sushi bar, very enjoyable. I can't wait to go back and try more items. So far best sushi I've had on the south shore.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

I had the best experience! The staff is so friendly and the food is so fresh! I can't speak highly enough of this place, and I love forward to my next visit.