“Take out”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Have been there a few times for take out. Sandwiches are absolutely delicious. Great staff . Everything and anything u want on a sandwich, they have!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Frigo Foods is an Italian foods wonderland, and I am Alice. Totally wonderful in every way.

Stopped in last week because I had to wait 3 hours for my car to be detailed. I was on the bike path in E Longmeadow, going the back way to Starbucks, when I spied Frigo's and remembered how good my little grocery purchase was a couple of years ago.

This time, I had time to kill, so created a little salad sampler with some pork drumsticks, thanks to my great server Susan, who was so accomodating, my total tab was under $10 for the most amazing lunch of my month.

Whether you want groceries, lunch, pre-made meals, catering or just a great snack, you just can't go wrong at this little Italian treasure.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I'm in here quite often for a killer sandwich and homemade krinkle chips. Never disapointed. The carnivore or any numerous of different Italian grinders are.my favorites. They do a killer sausage grinder as well. Oh and their prepared foods are awesome as well. Just had crab cakes that were to die for.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Food made fresh and to order. Delicious sandwiches and deli style full meals. Very tiny eatery, space wise, three to four tables for two, mostly takeout. Long lines start around 11:00 a.m until around 2:00 and then near dinner time. Also sells deli style salads, etc. and Italian gourmet foods and ingredients. Call ahead to order during busy times.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Frigo's is your go to place for just about any meal you need to prepare.

The grinders are made with the finest meats (Boar's Head) and the freshest bread.

there is always a wide range of prepared foods and salads.

Service is great and staff is accommodating. Mostly a take out place but there are a few small cafe tables.