“Consistent and delicious”

Tao's Asian Cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best Chinese food in Hampden, Longmeadow, or East Longmeadow. The food is consistently hot and delicious. They also have wonderful sushi made to order. Try this place, you'll never go anywhere else!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We were looking for an Asian restaurant and decided to try Tao. We wanted to eat at the hotel so we showed up without ordering by phone and asked to see the menu. There is a large variety of choices to order. We ordered for 4 and it was all ready and good to go after 10 minutes!

Everything we ordered was tasty but I do recommend the beef pad Thai. I would go back again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I'm originally from Flushing NY and there are many great Asian restaurants to visit there,so when I moved to this small town I was feeling like I would never find a place with great Asian food again...until now! The food is always fresh and consistent with texture and flavor. Mike behind the bar will never disappoint and he is always ready to help you find something on the menu to enjoy. Their sushi is amazing too! We go often now and feel like we are at "cheers". Everyone is very friendly including the other patrons especially at the bar so don't feel like you can't come if you're by yourself because Mike likes to introduce everyone to each other and make you feel very welcome. The scorpion bowl is so good!! Cheers!!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We have eaten here twice so far and really loved it. I got one of the "boxes" for lunch. Five very large shrimp on a bed of broccoli, snow peas and excellent sauce. It also comes with shu mai and a Calif roll both standard, but well executed. Loved the miso soup.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

All of our food was delicious and the service was adequate.
Remember this sis a tourist and if you want to show off for over priced, but good Asian inspired dishes