“Nice lunch”

Ichiban East Longmeadow
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Plenty of choices for lunch. We had Empress Chicken and General's Chicken. You have your choice of soup. The wonton soup was not the best. The orders were both very good and you had your choice of pork fried rice or white rice. Portion sizes were good. The tea was great. The service was very good.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

If you stop by this restaurant, don't forget to get the volcano roll. If you are over $30, you end up getting free fuji roll as well. VERY FRIENDLY WAITSTAFF AND EXCELLENT SERVICE. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Ichiban is one of my favorite places. The food is always freshly prepared and the staff is extremely friendly. We have had both the sushi and the traditional Chinese meals.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

After a very long day, we needed to have a good meal. Oriental sounded perfect. We checked the Trip Advisor App and picked Ichiban. What an excellent decision.

1st. The decore was standard Chinese. But we spotted the sushi bar and decided that we were in the right place. Surprisingly there were two traditional chinese tables with pillows to sit on. Very very cool.

2nd. Split the Pho Pho platter. Excellent. The wings were outstanding. The sweet sour pork tender and the batter dipped chicken was light and fluffy. The beef on a stick was also flavorednicely and was tender but a bit thin. The platter came with its own brassier. Which is outstanding.

I had chicken with cashews. It was prepared with a dash of spice hichmade the dish pop for my taste buds. The rice was preparedproperly and came with the spice undertone.

My guest had General Tso. Chicken. He was thrilled it prepared with the right amount of kick to the dish.

The service is quck and friendly. This is a family business. I got the indication that all the custometsare treated like we are visiting their home as welcomed friends or family.

A very nice touch for me was that even though I declined desert, fresh orange was quarted and given to me. It was a small touch that said that my business is appreciated.

If you are ever in the Springfield Mass. Area. Check this wonderful family business out. It is truely worth the effort.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I heard good things about Ichiban, so we decided to give it a try. Ryan and the rest of the waitstaff were friendly and accommodating. More important the food was excellent. I had crab Rangoon as an appetizer - delicious; my wife had some type of crab dish that she loved. Her dinner included soup and salad. Soup was quite good, the salad was plain, but fresh and crisp. Generous and tasty shrimp tempura was a winner; the seafood dish I had was a little bland, I'll get the spicy next time. Fried ice cream for dessert was a perfect finish to a wonderful evening. We will be back!

1  Thank Mr4ball