“Fresh Asian cuisine in clean atmosohere”

Ichiban East Longmeadow
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Wasn't sure what to expect. The restaurant is in a strip mall, but very clean with attentive wait staff. Dumplings were the best we've had in a while. The sashimi was fresh and pieces were large. Had some different sushi rolls along with the usual ones. All in all great food and experience close to home.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I have been working at a job site in East Longmeadow and was craving sushi. I found Ichiban via Google search and was so happy I did! Food was so fresh and delicious. I sat at the bar, the Sushi Chef's were so friendly and made sure I was happy. My waiter was extremely polite and very attentive. Everyone that worked there was very customer service focused, I highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Great Food. It sometimes takes a long time to get your food and beverages and this is the only reason for the 4 stars. Have never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Came here for late lunch on Sunday for their 50% off sushi with family of 4. First disappointment was finding out it was only for the regular rolls but that was ok. We then ordered and the sushi was just ok. The bill comes and I notice that the prices are a little high for 50% off. I look at the menu and sure enough they charged .75 more per roll. When I brought it up to the waitress she said they taxed the sushi. When I told her but there's tax added at the bottom she mentioned a sign when you first walk in that says on Sundays the 50% off sushi is an additional .25-.50 per roll. I told her I wanted to speak to the manager. When she came over she also pointed to the sign (which you can't even see because it's written in orange highlighter and unless you're waiting to be seated you wouldn't even pay attention to it.) She said it was because prices have gone up. I said that was fine but the rolls were .75 more and you should have a notice in the menus so people can see them. She just nodded at me. We ordered 12 rolls so that came to an extra $9. She also said this change had been in effect for a while. Well, why not change the menu then? I found it very deceiving and will not be back.

1  Thank Cathy M
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I love the food! This place is very clean and the waiter was very nice. Only thing that was the down fall they don't have a big selection on drinks for someone who doesn't drink soda.