“Great pizzas”

Peppa's By The Slice Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I've come here couple of times and have gotten pizzas to go all the time. Very good flavors, huge portion sizes and there's usually always something for everybody. Service was good. They're located behind the big y. Love their buffalo and bbq pizzas.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I have been working in East Longmeadow this week and saw the Peppa Menu hanging up in my workspace. I am working with a team and it was very busy so I offered to order lunch for everyone. I placed an order for pickup. I arrived and my order was ready, it was piping hot and I was greeted with a smile and great service when I picked up. I also say a pizza go by that looked amazing!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Picked up an eggplant parm grinder and it was delicious!
It was ready quickly and priced right. Will go there again. Pizza is also wonderful

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Just waited an hour and a half for delivery. Now waiting some more as I heat up the ice cold food they delivered in the oven....even though THEY ARE LOCATED ON THE SAME STREET AS ME.
What can I say? I'm not sure who owns this place, but for the last seven years that I have lived in this neighborhood, the restaurant has been run almost entirely by children. From the people who answer the phone's, go to the child who just delivered my cold food, I have never seen a single adult working in this establishment. It's like Lord of the Flies. That's not to say that the kids are nice, they are just unprofessional.

I don't order from here very often, but when I do, it's routinely cold or just incorrect all together. I would have called tonight to complain about my cold food, but for what? To explain myself to a 16-year-old that's probably getting paid peanuts? The food itself is decent if you order in so I can't complain about that.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit here. Enjoyed the thin crust and toppings both times. May become my go-to place since my favorite place in Enfield closed. My wife was disappointed there were not any chopped veggie or white chicken and broccoli options, but it may have just been the day we hit it (or not). Both visits I would say the servers could have been a little more friendly and customer-oriented.