“Good, no-frill diner”
Review of Koffee Tyme

Koffee Tyme
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Nothing fancy, just a great old-fashioned diner. Plenty of coffee, breakfast made to order, decent home fries. Fast service by attentive wait staff.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Best place around for breakfast or lunch. Great service, prices and people. We have been regulars for years and drive over 30 min to come here.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I went here with my dad and got chcolate chip and banana pancakes. They were great! My dad didn't like the coffee that much (he's picky) but I enjoyed myself. My only complaint is that it was very hard to find.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Not fancy, (sit on bar stools) but honest and good food. The people that work there are soooo nice and hardworking. A true family run restaurant that I want to keep as a go to place. Diner type food - love it!

Reviewed 3 July 2015

This restaurant has all the locals as regulars, they just really put a sign up that you would recognize. That says so much for the food, service and local atmosphere. This is 2nd choice to Coughlins in East Longmeadow MUST EATS!!!!