“Relaxing moment ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I enjoy ordering a mocha latte then go to neighboring library for wonderful reading time in such a crazy cold weather

Reviewed 23 August 2017

After entering this place out of more curiosity than anything I asked questions about Decaf offerings & Erin told me about the "new" I think it was Mango Herb tea. I never partake in a Starbucks because I do not drink coffee & use caffeine. Nice to be able to get a little taste so I know another time I may want to order it.

1  Thank Muncha_Ocala
Reviewed 28 November 2016

There always seems to be a line, but this does not deter me from waiting to have a Starbucks coffee. I do not go there often, but have a relaxing time when I sit in one of those easy chairs.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This Starbucks is conveniently located; great to stop in after a visit to the library or the gym. There is counter seating, outdoor seating and a few tables in the back. My one complaint is that there really isn't enough indoor seating.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Perfect location for that perfect cup of coffee. Love the lounge seating and friendly service. Visit with friend or surf the web on your i pad or phone. Great coffee shop!