“Excellent cupcakes”
Review of Pete's Sweets

Pete's Sweets
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Pete's Sweets makes a delicious cupcake. We first heard about them because the owner was on a tv baking show, so we decided we had to try it out. Such good cupcakes, and I'm sure the other items are delicious as well. High quality, goodt variety, great cake-to-frosting ratio.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I recently had a special birthday cake made at Pete's Sweets. It was for my husband's 70th birthday and it had to be something outside of your average cake. The theme of the party was hot air balloons so Pete suggested a two tier cake with a hot air balloon as the topper. One layer was chocolate with Oreo cookie filling and the second layer was yellow cake with creme brulee filling. Not only was the cake beautiful to look at, it was delicious. His chocolate cake is one of the best I've had. I also ordered 2 dozen cupcakes for guests to take home with them. Didn't happen! They devoured the cupcakes. Pete's Sweets is now my go to bakery when I want a really good cake or cupcake. His prices are reasonable and he works with you to ensure you get what you want.

1  Thank krisandjohn32
Reviewed 25 September 2015

They've come a long way. They now serve amazing daily specials, wish I knew the names! The pumpkin spice bars and the chocolate covered walnut squares are to die for.

2  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Finally a bakery that produces a quality product. I have ordered cakes, and bought cupcakes, cookies and brownies from the case all of them fabulous. The chocolate cake with vanilla butter cream is amazing. Prices are very reasonable. Finally I do not have to drive to waterbury to get a great cake.

1  Thank mommalax
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Pete makes a great Black & White - authentic New York style black and white cookies. BEST cupcakes in town - the generously frosted coconut & lemon cupcake is my favorite!

1  Thank Donna M