“The best cake!”
Review of Pete's Sweets

Pete's Sweets
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I've had Pete bake several special occasion cakes for us and they are always beautiful. He doesn't skimp on the ingredients and it shows in the taste of his cakes (and cupcakes).

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

So hard to choose what cupcakes to bring. We enjoyed them all as we cut the up into quarters and we were all mmmm and yumming over them. Red velvet, creme brûlée, chocolate caramel and the coconut lemon was so good!! I also bought the chocolate peanut butter pie for my son and from the expression on his face and the OMG coming from his mouth with every bite I would have to say it was amazing!! They also have chocolates which I had to have one....it was the chocolate Carmel marshmallow and it was so good it tasted like a Milky Way! So many more cupcakes to try so little time. Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Pete did an excellent job working with me to make a custom birthday cake along with cupcakes for a 40th birthday celebration.

When we met he was open with me about how my ideas might not work out so well and he offered very good suggestions. He also worked to stay within my budget.

He has a great little shop with a great selection of cookies and pastries readily available. Also had some holiday treats available. I wish I had stopped there sooner to purchase the treats as small gifts for teachers.

All of his items are delicious and yummy!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I ordered a special birthday cake for my husband s birthday with a very meaningful design and it came out beautifully. It truly was the centerpiece of the evening . Pete and his staff were so helpful and easy to work with. We have another very special event coming up and we will be going back to Pete for that cake too

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I had to wait a few minutes being the day before Valentine's day. The staff was very gracious and apologized for the wait. I purchased the chocolate covered strawberries and some cupcakes. I thought the strawberries were very pretty in presentation and they tasted great!
They had a good variety of cupcakes. I selected 4 different kinds. All were delicious! I will definitely be back!