“Happy Hour”

Center Square Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to have the family meet for Jappy Hour and we enjoyed every minute! We made reservations on Thursday for Friday at five pm, we were well received upon are arrival and seated. The menus offer such a great variety of foods and specials are server checked in frequently to assure all was fine. The truffle fries are great a must try! The desserts are great, try the s'mores! Call to reserve your table and enjoy a great eating experience!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Went there for a Birthday Party with 11 people. Bill and Mike are great hosts. What is great about this restaurant is that you can get anything from Aged Steaks , Duck Con fee to Burgers and Pizza . So you can please any Palette and Pocket book. The Servers are very Attentive to your needs and great with young kids. We ate Gorgonzola fondue tower , Steaks, Scallops , the Brussels Sprout & Bacon Pizza, Fish & Chips. Every one enjoyed there meal. Even though it was busy you were not rushed to turn over the table .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Adam is a very attentive waiter ! I was not happy with my choice of wine and without hesitation he changed my wine out at no a tea charge or making me feel bad ! We have had him as our after many times and he is always up beat and on the ball ! He would have many more of these from us if I was better at technology!! Lol! But now I am so here it is ! Your food is terrific and your service is amazing !
So happy to have a favorite place locally to go to at night to enjoy my evening with my husband !

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Food is beyond Good! Staff is friendly and tentative. Bar is great for a more relaxed atmosphere. A definate place to go.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

All was good with the service and the meal. Our only disappointment was the lack of draft craft beers and not being told before we waited 20 minutes to be seated, were seated and reviewed the menus. The food is good but our party was there for the beer choices...Joanne our waitress was very nice and she understood.
We would have made an alternative choice for dinner had we known.
Know to ask in the future. :(