“Birthday Dinner Celebration! ”

Center Square Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Joanne was an amazing and cheerful waitress! She made my birthday celebration with my family and parents a wonderful event! Her attentiveness to details on the menu and describing what to expect in a particular meal made it easy for everyone to order a delicious meal! Joanne is a great asset to this wonderful restaurant! We love it here! The food is always terrific too!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Excellent and creative food, great service, comfortable atmosphere.
Always satisfied at Center Square Grill!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Yes, this place probably does not need one more good review, but since it is one of my favorite places in the area I had to say so. Their food is consistently excellent and, most of all, innovative. Its only failing is that it is noisy.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We were waiting in the front for a while then a man holding a little girl showed up to help us, my friend said this must be the owner, he was cheerful and energetic, obviously loves his job.
The food is alright and the price is reasonable, we probably will come back just for that friendly environment.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I've eaten here several times. Started out very happy with my meals. Good steak etc. Lately however it gets worse every time culminating in a terrible meal last night. Didn't feel like meat so went for the cod. Supposedly a signature dish. Awful. Room temperature clam chowder poured in a bowl. Tiny clams in the shell within. What I can best describe as two previously frozen fish sticks placed on top. Coated with a horrible corn meal like substance that had been left so long in the fryolator or wherever it was executed I could not cut or bite through some of it. Very little cod involved and it was dry and stuck to the inside of the coating. My wife has never gotten a good meal here and hated her pasta. The other couple are regulars and chose the place. The woman was very disappointed with her very dry Hake and the man enjoyed his spare rib pot pie. The only reason it gets two stars is the server was excellent (as I have always found here) and the management took my meal off the bill. The server told me the manager brought my plate to the kitchen and showed the cooks the disaster they had prepared. Just put a well prepared piece of fish on top without a coating. Still would have only been fair. Good deviled egg app. Won't be back any time soon for anything but a drink and an app. Sorry about this but it has been a steady decline for us.