“Foodies delight”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Starting w/ the delicious onion bread, followed by the savory mussels were delicious. I got the fish tacos as my meal this was some of the freshest fish I have had (we live on Cape Cod)! My husband got the bolognese and he said it was amazing. We capped off our meals with the bread pudding and the donut holes with salted carmel ice cream. the deserts alone are worth going back for. I have been a few times with folks from work and always had a delicious meal and great service. Took a while to get my hubby their due to work schedules but we finally made it and will be back!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is a great place for a nice dinner or just drinks and apps. The staff is amazing the food is delicious and the wine selection is good.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great service, great drinks and good quality food cooked well. What else can you ask for. The Bolognese is amazing but I’ve never had anything I didn’t love. The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. Trust me you will not be disappointed here. Go for an occasion or just because. It’s the best South of the city. No Contest!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We took our daughter to the Foundry for her graduation as it was supposed to be a great spot. We found the restaurant way too dark and the food was decent but not great. Look elsewhere for a special evening.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Food was excellent. Waitress (Mercedes) was excellent. Ambiance was excellent. Everything perfect. Couldn't have been better or more satisfied.