“Delicious food made with fresh, high-quality ingredients”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Slice of Greek Pizzeria & Greek Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 39 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed 4 October 2016

The first time I ordered from Slice of Greek, about 3 months ago, I got a "Christina's Special" (eggplant, caramelized onions, fresh ricotta), a "House Supreme Pizza" (sausage, mushrooms, caramelized onions, ricotta, mozzarella), and an eggplant parm dinner. Since then, (1) I've ordered the same thing 4 more times (It was that good!), and (2) Slice of Greek has become my go-to place for pizza/ Mediterranean comfort food take-out. Yes, it really is THAT good!

Reviewed 28 July 2015

first time trying this place. We wanted some place that delivered to where we were staying & this was really close. I really like their Greek dishes from the spanikopita to the pasticchio which is a Greek Lasagna--really delicious & flavorful. Their Greek salad was also really good. Prices were reasonable also. Would try them again when in the area.