“great pizza and other food”
Review of Essex Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Essex Pizza
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Essex
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 March 2012

this is the best pizza place in essex, priced low and plenty of food

Reviewed 6 April 2011

I recently took a group of 13 teens and 5 adults to Boston/Salem. I called ahead and set up a dinner before we arrived. We had seven large pizzas waiting on us at our time before our night tour. The main lady I worked with (from Greece) was very nice. The pizza was good and hot and the price was perfect as well. The mall there is kind of small, but there is a Witch Tee's shop right across the hall. I would recommend!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 February 2008

Tuna subs are good...burgers are okay...It's the pizza and chicken fingers that are lacking. Essex Pizza is next door to JR's/the former Vintage restaurant, and their fries pale in comparison, but as far as lunch or dinner convenience goes, the subs are okay for the price. I'd skip the pizza, though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook