“Fun Team Outing ”

Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Everett
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

It’s been years since I’ve “jumped” but this is what my team wanted to do for our team building day. This Sky Zone is a large facility tucked into an industrial zone, so it was a little tricky finding the place, but we made it.

There are two dodge ball arenas (many trampolines attached together, including trampoline walls) that are manned by employees. We had two teams and it was a lot of fun.

There are other trampoline areas to move into such as the basketball dunk, ninja warrior challenge, knock down into foam pit areas and places just to bounce.

We moved around the facility with our guides and everyone had a great time (minus some pulled muscles on our old bodies).

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"safety"
"arena"

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My 9 Year old grandson loves this place always a great time. Great place for children birthday parties

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Someone stole my car key when I was in the Sky zone in Everett. The staff that worked on 6/3/18 was I tremendous help on getting them back.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Decided to have a small party for my sons 8th bday in everetts skyzone-8 kids...unfortunately,even though staff were amazing (Amy was with us the whole time) and the activities were fun,the place was freezing!one of the children was too cold to even play with the other kids. when we asked if the heaters were on,we were told that the heating system was really old and they were afraid to turn it on fearing it would cause any problem! Im sorry to say it but I regret not going there before reserving cause I def wouldnt have ever done so had i been inside. Instead of trying to get the kids to hsve fun in a warm indoor place, ended up a miserable 2 hours..I would advise anyone to not go in the winter,unless it is explicitly announced that the heating system has been fixed.

1  Thank Nada E
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We took out daughter here to attend a classmates Birthday party. The staff was very well organized and very friendly. The entire party ran smoothly and all the children seemed to be very happy to be there. It is hard to find but we got there via GPS. It is a nice place for kids to burn off some energy for sure.