“Pleasantly Surprised”

Battleship Brewhouse
Ranked #30 of 247 Restaurants in Fall River
Cuisines: American, Portuguese
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Went with my husband last night. Yes it is in a strip mall, but don't let that deter you! It is a small place, with delicious food and friendly service. My husband got fish and chips; big piece of fish, lightly battered, good fries. I got the buffalo mac n cheese, which was yummy, but they could've left out the red peppers (if it had been regular chicken, it would've been a good combination). Our server was wonderful (and it was her first night). We will be back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I was impressed by the beer list-and this is hard to do because I am a bit of a beer geek. We weren't planning on eating but I ended up getting the mahi mahi-it was good but a bit overcooked. I didn't request how I wanted it cooked so this is my fault. . I ordered squash as a side which was delicious. I will definitely going back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

For a Sunday it was really busy. The food took a while, but we were not in a rush. 5 out of 5 meals at our table and they were all great. Battleship burger, a big salad, hot chicken tenders, and the Portuguese steak was probably the best I have ever had ! I'm not a beer drinker but there is a huge selection of local and nationwide brews I believe. Will be back again!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Nice atmosphere for a Strip Mall. Easy Access inand out. Had the Fish & Chips. Very good. Service is very good. Nice people.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Food is A-ok and takes a while for it to come by. Got the buffalo chicken flat bread, felt it was dry and over cooked and needed to get extra sauce. Also got the kids menu cheese quesadilla which was decent.

They do have a great selection of craft beers from all over the country most of which i've never heard of. The waiters and staff are nice but feel they are understaffed.

Overall, it's a great place if you want to grab a quick craft beer on your way out after visiting the battleship cove but not so great for food as such.

Date of visit: June 2017