“Great Portuguese food”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Very good food such as; steak, fish, shrimp, littlenecks, mussels, pork and chicken plates. Nice appetizer choices, and good deserts. Parking can be difficult. Weekend's get busy so expect lengthy wait times. Well worth the wait, or just go early and get seated right away.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

My cousin and his girlfriend, took me here to dinner; after we visited Battleship Cove. They like it here, and now I do too. The service and food were excellent. The atmosphere was also lovely. I think they also have a good wine selection. I'm glad I know about this place now, as I will dine here again next time I'm visiting the area. Two rabbit ears up!!
(\ (\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

First time to this restaurant. I happen to drive by so I stopped in. First off the sevice was fantastic. I had the Chicken Mozambique with Shrimp. The sauce was very disappointing. It wasn't a traditional Mozambique sauce that I've ever had. It was just a hot sauce gravy. Not sure I would go back because it was not the cheapest meal either (16.95 I think)!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Clipper has been recommended to me for years and I finally made it there. I was pleasantly surprised both by the ambiance of the restaurant and by the wide variety of menu items that I found appealing. I could have ordered 4-5 things off of this menu and been satisfied. Our group arrived at about 530 and we were out by 7. The Dining room was jammed when we left. Apparently everyone is aware of the quality of this place. Recommended.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Very friendly neighborhood restaurant. Unfortunately, our meal was, well, lousy. But maybe we just didn't know what to order. Bumping it up to average with the benefit of doubt. Doubt we'll be back for a second chance.